Perfect example of the NFL becoming the No Fun League. Its getting rediculous when there are fines for celebrations, wearing the wrong socks, or for talking about officals.
i'm of the mind set of Come On, what he did on the sidelines was not cause to fine him.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Perfect example of the NFL becoming the No Fun League. Its getting rediculous when there are fines for celebrations, wearing the wrong socks, or for talking about officals.
Putting on a sombrero after a TD is NOT celebrating. It's called trying to draw attention to yourself and being an idiot. If you want to celebrate a good play, do it with your teammates. Don't play dress up.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
99% of what he does deserves no fine at all, it's all in good fun, I don't even like the penalties called for it. No one is ever offended, ****ed or anything about it...it's the NFL being uptight.
What I found funny was as he was coming off the field, a coach tried to give him a team jacket to put on since it was cold. He turned the coach down so he could put the Mexican top on (whatever that rug looking thing is called) and the sombrero.
Have you guys heard he is changing his name again for next year? He'll be 85 in Japanese next year. Something like "Haichi Go" or something like that.
He also wanted his name on his jersey to read Ocho Cinco instead of Ochocinco. But on his legal documents it was worded as Ochocinco so the NFL made him go with that.
I can't remember where I read that though.
Fifty One is right. Ocho was just trying to have some fun, like with the dollar bill a few weeks ago. The NFL is getting out of hand! How dumb!
Bookmarks